Salam Dostlar kim english dilində tərcümə edə bilirsə Sizdən Xahiş Edirəm bu mətni tərcümə edin (dilmanc vəya translate.google.com olmasın dəqiq bilən olsun 🙂 ))
Dear Sir , Thank you for your email and interest , like I said earlier you do not need to have experience in the oil sector to partner with me as I will be guiding you through all processes, all We need is to secure a petroleum product sales license allocation to be able to participate in this highly prospective venture. I’m proposing that we secure this license from the Sudan-South Sudan Petroleum Bilateral Commission (SSSPBC). This agency was set up between the governments of Sudan & South Sudan to manage the petroleum & mineral resources produced by both countries. The head office of the SSSPBC is in Juba, Sudan while our other offices that handles Non Indigenous license operators are located in South Africa and London as the newly appointed director of the European operations of this agency I guarantee success.
The SSSPBC does not deal directly with the buyers of our product but rather through approved license operators who act as their sales agent. The license operator sources for the buyers of the product supplied by the SSSPBC and arranges a sales transaction between the SSSPBC and the buyers and IN-RETURN receive commission on each barrel of the product sold. $4.00 commission per barrel is paid for FOB transactions while a $9.00 commission per barrel is paid to the license operator on CIF sales transactions. A minimum allocation of 2 million barrels is given to each approved license operator with the SSSPBC per transaction and the license duration is normally for 12 months. This implies that a monthly allocation of 2 million barrels of the product will be allocated to you for sale per month for a period of 12 months once we successfully secure a license with your name.
As a staff of the SSSPBC, I’m not officially allowed to own a license with the SSSPBC. This best explains why I seek or a partner who will become the owner of this sales license while I work from the back stage to facilitate the operation of the license.
In summary, our various roles in this proposed partnership will be as follows:
Your role will be:
1. To Bid/Apply for the license from the SSSPBC. 2. As the license owner, you will be communicating with both the buyers and the SSSPBC but under my directions. The buyer will issue you (license owner) with their Letter of Intent (LOI). This is a letter confirming the buyer’s intent to buy from your license allocation. Once you receive the LOI, you will submit it to the SSSPBC for them to issue you with their Proof of Product and Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA). The Proof of product will confirm the specification of the product to the buyer and also confirm that you have such allocation from the supplier (SSSPBC) to sale. The Sales Purchase Agreement will indicate the quantity of the product available for sale, the price per barrel and the commission due for the license owner (sales agent) (you) on each barrel of the product and the account details of the license owner (you) where the commissions will be paid to.
Once the SPA is signed, the buyer pays the SSSPBC for the product and your commission as the license agent will be calculated and paid into your nominated commission receiving account which will be stated in the SPA also. I will guide you step by step through the sales process until the product is sold and the commission paid to you.
3. Receive the commission as the license owner.
4. Ensuring that 50% of the commission is remitted to me as your equity partner once it hits your account through the paymaster bank of the SSSPBC.
My role will be to:
1. Guide you through the license bidding process. Contributing 50% of the license application expenses.
2. Providing the buyers and ensuring that your allocated product is completely sold.
3. Guiding you step by step with your correspondence with the SSSPBC and the buyer until the sales transaction is completed and the buyer pays for the product. 4. Ensuring that your commissions are paid in due time within 72hrs after the buyer pays for the product. Let me know if you need more clarification otherwise I will advise you further on the license application process.